Sea Oats Owners
This page is for Timeshare Owners of Sea Oats Beach Club
August 2021 Update: Week 37 starts the annual maintenance weeks at Sea Oats. Because of a warranty issue with the pool, we will have to Close the pool starting Sunday September 12 and finishing on Saturday September 18. We are sorry for this inconvenience. The spa will be available, as will the Gulf of Mexico. Please click to download entire newsletter.
2021 MAINTENANCE FEES – NO INCREASE – Sea Oats Beach Club Board of Directors will present the 2021 budget with NO increase for the coming year. The maintenance fee will remain at $533.00 for Sea Oats Beach Club. The Board and Management felt this was appropriate as 2020 was a hardship for all of our owners.
2021 RENTAL PRICES – NO INCREASE –Rental Prices will remain the same as 2020 prices.
Owner Rentals – We are organizing the 2021 schedule book. We get 80% of our rental inquiries regarding weeks 1-20 starting in October and ending in December. The earlier we get your response the better chance we have of renting out your unit successfully. Week 1 will start on January 2, 2021. If you want to place your unit into the rental pool please email your request to John and I will send to you a rental agreement.
WANT TO BUY LIST – I keep a list of owners who want to buy a unit. Please email to me at email@example.com and let me know:
- What resort
- Unit week/s
- One-bedroom or Two-bedroom unit
- Floor level
The inventory changes often so I will refer to the Want to Buy List for owner purchases.
- August 2021 Update
- Available Units as of Jan 2021 Call to find out current availability
- Owners Update – December 2020
- 2020 Annual Meeting Update
- Sea Oats Beach Club Board of Directors Meeting – Sept 16, 2020
- Owners “Want To Buy” and Owners “Want To Rent Out” notice 2020/21
- Renting Your Unit Out in 2021? Click here for information on now to notify us.
- 2020 Spring Newsletter
- 2019-20 Annual Meeting Update
- Manasota Key Passport 2020
CORONA VIRUS SAFETY UPDATE
Beach Cam Want to get your beach fix? Check out the new SurfLine webcam that is mounted on Englewood Beach & Yacht Club beach-side condos. Note: you have to watch a short ad to view the webcam.
Pay Maintenance Fee Online on a secure website operated by Heartland Global Payments. Sea Oats 2020 maintenance fee $533 per unit/week – NOTE: Please put unit number(s) and week(s) in “Invoice” field.
Official Sea Oats Beach Club Documents
- SOBC Certificate of Amend to Declaration of Condominium 7-12-18
- SOBC Certificate of Amend of Bylaws 1-17-95
- SOBC Certificate of Amendment of Bylaws 4-29-88
- SOBC Declaration of Condominium 2-24-1982
- SOBC First Amendment to Declaration of Condominium 1-29-85
- SOBC table of contents